We provide our clients with “Peace of Mind” so that you’re not “stuck with unexpected surprises” when you move into your home.
My name is Hubert Miles, owner of Patriot Home Inspections. As a Certified Master Inspector® through InterNACHI, I’ve performed over 6,350 home inspections in the Myrtle Beach and Charleston areas. I’ve also worked as a certified home inspector in the Property and Casualty insurance market specializing in luxury homes valued at $1,000,000 or more where I represented major companies like AIG and Fireman’s Fund. I’ve inspected homes of all ages and sizes. From historic homes built in the early 1800’s to new home construction, from small beach cottages and ranch homes averaging 1000sf to luxury homes with over 10,000sf.
It’s an honor working for my clients and helping them make educated buying decisions when buying a home. I encourage you to contact me for anything, at anytime at 843-386-9100. You can also message me in the chat window below or on Facebook if you prefer. View our detailed home inspection overview here.
Our Home Inspection Services Include
Buyers Home Inspection
You’re about to buy an existing home or condo.
- Unbiased professional to thoroughly inspect the home.
- Detailed inspection report of the condition of the home.
- Negotiate repairs prior to closing the home purchase.
New Home Construction Inspection
You’re about to buy a newly construction home or condo.
- Verify that the home meets building code requirements.
- Learn about details of your new home.
- Prepare for the “Walk Through” with the builder.
Sellers Pre-Listing Home Inspection
You’re about to list your home or condo for sale.
- Allows you to repair unknown issues that may arise and eliminate potential buyer objections.
- Prepare to negotiate items identified with perspective buyers.
- Adds confidence and eases buyers nerves about the purchase.
Builders One Year Warranty Home Inspection
Your new home warranty is about to expire.
- Prepare a repair list for the builder prior to the warranty expiring.
- Find unforeseen repair items that may have been overlooked.
- Repair cosmetic defeats caused by natural home settlement.
You’ve had repairs identified in your home inspection repaired and need them re-evaluated.
- Check repair items cited in the home inspection report to verify they’ve been done correctly before closing.
- Provide clearance letter the lender to clear the CL100 report, if needed.
4 Point Home Inspection
Your homeowners insurance company has requested a 4 point inspection based on the homes age.
- Inspect the Roof, Electrical System, Plumbing System, and Mechanical Systems.
- Provide an emailed report to the insurance company documenting the findings with digital photos.
Proudly Serving the Low Country, Grand Strand, and Pee Dee Regions
including Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Little River, Surfside Beach, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island, Socastee, Conway, Aynor, Galivants Ferry, Latta, Loris, Georgetown, Andrews, Summerville, Charleston, North Charleston, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, Mt Pleasant, Florence, Darlington, Hartsville, Marion, Mullins, Dillon, Manning, Summerton and Santee.