My name is Hubert Miles, owner of Patriot Home Inspections. As a Certified Professional Inspector®, I’ve performed nearly 6,000 home inspections since 2002. I’ve also worked in the Property and Casualty insurance market as a private contractor where I specialized in assessing homes valued at $500,000 or more for major companies like AIG and Fireman’s Fund. I grew up assisting my father in our families home building business, Miles Construction Company. I’ve worked in every aspect of home building from framing to finish work. It’s an honor working for my clients and helping them make educated buying decisions. Feel free to contact me for anything, at anytime at 843-250-1882. You can also message me on Facebook if you prefer.
Our Inspection Services Include
You’re about to buy an existing home or condo.
- Unbiased professional to thoroughly inspect the home.
- Detailed inspection report of the condition of the home.
- Negotiate repairs prior to closing the home purchase.
New Construction Inspection
You’re about to buy a newly construction home or condo.
- Verify that the home meets building code requirements.
- Learn about details of your new home.
- Prepare for the “Walk Through” with the builder.
Sellers Pre-Listing Inspection
You’re about to list your home or condo for sale.
- Allows you to repair unknown issues that may arise and eliminate potential buyer objections.
- Prepare to negotiate items identified with perspective buyers.
- Adds confidence and eases buyers nerves about the purchase.
Builders One Year Warranty Inspection
Your new home warranty is about to expire.
- Prepare a repair list for the builder prior to the warranty expiring.
- Find unforeseen repair items that may have been overlooked.
- Repair cosmetic defeats caused by natural home settlement.
You’ve had repairs identified in your home inspection repaired and need them re-evaluated.
- Check repair items cited in the home inspection report to verify they’ve been done correctly before closing.
- Provide clearance letter the lender to clear the CL100 report, if needed.
4 Point Inspection
Your homeowners insurance company has requested a 4 point inspection based on the homes age.
- Inspect the Roof, Electrical System, Plumbing System, and Mechanical Systems.
- Provide an emailed report to the insurance company documenting the findings with digital photos.
Proudly Serving the Pee Dee and Grand Strand Regions
including Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Little River, Surfside Beach, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island, Socastee, Conway, Aynor, Galivants Ferry, Latta, Loris, Georgetown, Andrews, Florence, Darlington, Hartsville, Marion, Mullins, Dillon, Cheraw, Bennettsville, Latta, Kingstree, Manning, and Santee.