Providing Our Clients With “Peace of Mind!” Since 2002
We walk the roof and go inside the attic and crawl spaces to provide you with a thorough home inspection.
View our detailed inspection overview.
We provide our clients with “Peace of Mind” so that you’re not “stuck with unexpected surprises” when you move into your home.
My name is Hubert Miles, owner of Patriot Home Inspections. As a Certified Professional Inspector® through InterNACHI, I’ve performed over 6,000 home inspections in the Charleston and Myrtle Beach area. I’ve also worked as a home inspector in the Property and Casualty insurance market specializing in luxury homes valued at $1,000,000 or more for major companies like AIG and Fireman’s Fund. I’ve inspected homes of all ages and sizes. From historic homes built in the early 1800’s to new construction, from small beach cottages and ranch homes averaging 1000sf to luxury homes with over 10,000sf. I grew up assisting my father in our family home building business, Miles Construction Company. I’ve worked in every aspect of home building from framing to finish work. It’s an honor working for my clients and helping them make educated buying decisions when buying a home. I encourage you to contact me for anything, at anytime at 843-250-1882. You can also message me in the chat window below or on Facebook if you prefer.
We perform Thermal Imaging Scans with every home inspection
Moisture problems can be destroy even the most well built home. Due to the inherit moisture problems that come with living in a coastal environment, it is important that Charleston and Myrtle Beach residents choose a home inspector that performs this service as part of a thorough home inspection.
Why Thermal Imaging?
Our Inspection Services Include
You’re about to buy an existing home or condo.
- Unbiased professional to thoroughly inspect the home.
- Detailed inspection report of the condition of the home.
- Negotiate repairs prior to closing the home purchase.
New Construction Inspection
You’re about to buy a newly construction home or condo.
- Verify that the home meets building code requirements.
- Learn about details of your new home.
- Prepare for the “Walk Through” with the builder.
Sellers Pre-Listing Inspection
You’re about to list your home or condo for sale.
- Allows you to repair unknown issues that may arise and eliminate potential buyer objections.
- Prepare to negotiate items identified with perspective buyers.
- Adds confidence and eases buyers nerves about the purchase.
Builders One Year Warranty Inspection
Your new home warranty is about to expire.
- Prepare a repair list for the builder prior to the warranty expiring.
- Find unforeseen repair items that may have been overlooked.
- Repair cosmetic defeats caused by natural home settlement.
You’ve had repairs identified in your home inspection repaired and need them re-evaluated.
- Check repair items cited in the home inspection report to verify they’ve been done correctly before closing.
- Provide clearance letter the lender to clear the CL100 report, if needed.
4 Point Inspection
Your homeowners insurance company has requested a 4 point inspection based on the homes age.
- Inspect the Roof, Electrical System, Plumbing System, and Mechanical Systems.
- Provide an emailed report to the insurance company documenting the findings with digital photos.
Providing Home Inspection Services in the Low Country, Grand Strand, and Pee Dee
including Summerville, Charleston, North Charleston, Sullivans Island, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, James Island, Johns Island, Folly Beach, West Ashley, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, Mount Pleasant, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Garden City, Little River, Socastee, Conway, Aynor, Galivants Ferry, Latta, Loris, Georgetown, Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet, Andrews, Kingstree, Lake City, Florence, Darlington, Hartsville, Marion, Mullins, Dillon, Manning, Summerton and Santee.